About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 22 December 2008

Revision!

A have learnt more syllabus not only about Economics...Business studies as well!
These days I did Math exam papers and concentrate on them!
On Christmas I will study also,because in my country Christmas is not very important!...Just for some people...!And I will come to Long's house to study Math and Economics....We will revise together!!!!..
Nearly coming back to Oxford.....Miss it a lot.....But....leaving family.....sad also..T_T

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Make sure the airline will allow you to carry the ENORMOUS present you're bringing back to either your Economics or your Business Studies teacher........

Mr.Lex said...

Hahahahha.....Of course....Kekekekekkeke....^^