About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 30 September 2008

A really bad nights....HELP me Mr.Chris!!!

Mr.Chris...Now my laptop can't catch the WIFI connection...(I use my friend's laptop)...so I don't know how to do my homework and how to do my mind maps....I can't fix it...Nobody can fix it...yeterday I was sitting 2 hours and still can't fix the problem...I don't know what to do now...Can u show me where can I fix the laptops please???And the biggest problem ...is my roommate.Every night he snores very loudly...I can't sleep...and it's not good for my study...I always wake up at 3 or 4 o'clock morning...and I can't close my eyes!!!!It's so terrible...I don't know what to do now!Every day i just sleep 4 hours....(~_~)I ask Residence office to change the room and they told me there's no free rooms now...And I must wait....but I don't know how long it would be...And I can't stand for it...He has just arrived here 2 days....and i hasn't slept 2 nights already...And he will be here for 6 months...How can I study...How can I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So...please...can u tell me how to solve this problem please???This 2 days...I always sleepy in the class....As a special A levels customers...wat can we do???

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Please see Ian IMMEDIATELY tomorrow and tell him all that you are saying here.

Mary said...

Lex, tell me please, why my blog in your blog list has a "Cigarette" word in it?!

chris sivewright said...

..and he spelt 'cigarette' wrongly!

chris sivewright said...

WHY NO BLOGS FOR ALMOST A WEEK???