About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Garside slim computers

As we all know,At business classes we have watched Dragon's Den video about many business ideas.And one of them that makes me wonder about is a business idea about slim compters.Its name is "Garside Slim Computers".When the man brings this "slim computer",I thought that that series was really old.Or....The creator of that business idea was not very...smart.How can he called that product slim????Because it wasn't.The computer was very big and the most important thing is,it was not very beautiful.Exactly,The design was so bad.It has one big screen,and then under that,there's like a very huge box without keyboard and mouse.I don't know about the product,how does it work or how can we use that,because he didn't show us.But I think any worst laptop...looks better than that ....."slim computer"Nowadays,we have very useful and portable laptops.Which is vry popular now.So I think that kind of computers won't make happy any customes,because it's very heavy,bad design,and useless.....So...that's why Dragons didn't give hem their money to organise that!!!!!I think that business is failed because I can't find that in GOOGLE....!!!!

No comments: