About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Why I can't post it....

Oh...What's wrong with my laptop...Every time when I extract the mp3 install file...It always failed and error occurs..Oh...Ok tomorrow I'll ask for help and I'll post it immediately Mr.Chris...Sorry,I have tried my best...U know my laptop is rubbish...Tomorrow U'll see my work...Now I'll do my math homework...Good night everybody...(^_^)

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

I am sure Mary will help you - she is probably buried under a pile of red Bull cans (empty)!

Mary said...

yes! you can see that photos on my blog!

Mr.Lex said...

Kekeke...Thanks Mary...But don't give me cigarettes and red bull okay???Kekekeke

Mr.Lex said...

Now I can do Math in peaceful....