About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Sunday 26 April 2009

Choices....Confusing.....Dissapointed.....

Now I'm confusing,dissapointed,......I have many choices now....Mill Hill school,Abbey,Ashbourne,Padworth or...Oxford Tutorial College.I have 2 choices before,between Padworth(Reading)...and EF (Oxford).Both I had 30% discount...And I chose EF...which is an unlucky choice.
Now this is an experience....Never watch schools videos to make choices such as this one!:

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Your post is rubbish. You always had choices but only two gave discount.

It is the same now.

Nothing has changed.

But if you don't study it makes no difference where you go, who you pay £000s to.

I don't think any of the others gave you a 90-hour Easter Course for free.

Mr.Lex said...

No,it's not rubbish.....It's my plan...for Monday!
~ ~

chris sivewright said...

you need to adjust the width of the video