About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 27 April 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!

OHHHH my gooooood!!!!I just realised that in the economics mock....the last 18 marks question I did it completely opposite!!!!!!!!Oh My god,why I'm so stupiiiiiiiid!!!!!Ahhhh....
Damn meeee!!!!
I was so lucky that it was just a mock.I didn't read carefully the last question.

Therefore,thanks to EF that makes these mocks exams to improve these experients,and preparing us to the real exams.

Now,my experient was...Read Read Read and Read very carefully the questions,even it's really short.Ok,the question was:"What are the causes of the economic growth?"...Well it sounds simple isn't it.But if you read it roughly,you may make stupid mistakes and misunderstood the question like me!....I understood the question....like....What economic growth causes....???...Oh dumb me!!!!....
No comments please!!!!!Again,thanks to EF but anyway I'm thinking of moving school!:)))

No comments: