About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Easter Course!

This is the third day of an Easter course week and in my opinion it's really good and satisfies students like me who want to do Easter course during Easter...= =
Well,I learnt a lot and revise also carefully step by step all stuffs from the start.Old knowledges I know more clearly and new things added to my brain as well.=))
Teachers are working really effectively and I think students ,who are doing it, are really hard workers.
We do a lot in one day and very concentrated and enjoy it and... and also studying very hard that we even forgot the time....= =

Mr.Chris is teaching very enjoyable and trying hard even it's late and students who are staying later VOLUNTARY have lots of opportunities to learn more!...
Anyway,thanks for an Easter course!.....= =....=))

6 comments:

chris sivewright said...

come and join us now

Mr.Lex said...

now???

Mr.Lex said...

Wait I'm concentrating on reading Business Homework "Credit Crunch" and I want to finish it!

chris sivewright said...

8 people here working, respecting their parents, learning, showing they care, being serious...

Ken is here too (and Dima has a silly haircut!)

chris sivewright said...

bring that person who is not short

chris sivewright said...

lex bien thai....ko den day tao thien may;))=.=