About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Sunday 27 September 2009

Business Idea(Why not?)

Today when I was eating lunch,I and my friend were talking about how awful the breakfast is and how repitetive the lunch is!

And then I found out that why not open up a small fast-food restaurant right next to EF?Ok,Now I'll evaluate this idea.I think this idea is really relevant and reasonable for residence students

First of all,This fact is well known in EF.Everyone can interview any student who's living in EF residence..how awful the breakfast is...It's always always always the same!!!!Bread and cereals.I love cereals so much,but when I came here...I eat it everymorning...And I started to feel EWWW when I see it...Ok...Can u imagine everymorning FOR WHOLE 2 YEARS eating bread and cereals!!!!!!!!!!!!:(((((((((If you want to know detailed about breakfast u can see my old post)

And also,students complain about the lunch food is becoming worse and worse.What's the problem.Maybe because eating the same food for a year,like me, is tooo boring and all people who were studying here for a long period of time get tired of it...
Why???We paid a lot of money,to get awful breakfast and lunch...No WIFI in their own rooms,broken cases in the room,broken washing machines even though they have just been replaced..and totally new....= =

So by opening a fast food restaurant next to EF school will attract EF students very much in my opinion.They can exchange their meal.sometimes eating in the new restaurant with delicious and cheap food...and sometimes in EF.The main customers will be EF students.It can't be located right in the Pullens Lane because there are no people around to advertise.In another hand,it can be located in London Road right next to Pullens LAne,so the time to move to the restaurant won't be wasted a lot....

Nice idea isn't it?:D...Surely one thing,the demand for EF students will be price inelastic.

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

You could approach a cafe and negotiate (on behalf of...) a huge discount. Then print vouchers and hand them out. Each voucher used you get commission.

Cafe gets business
EF students happy
Lex very happy

Chris sacked for suggesting this

:-)

UmidbekEF said...

This would be the perfect idea. I think 70% of the EF is bored to eat the same same same food again again and again, including me :) But Mr Chris if you will be sacked, lex would be pleasured to give you the restaurant, and you will run this business :))))

Chris is happy
Lex is happy
EF is :-((((( and angry

Of course this will not happen :)
who will give the knowledge to new student's if you will run the restaurant :) hehe

Mr.Lex said...

I don care will EF be happy or not!...
But...I will be happy:)))