About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Friday 25 September 2009

How can EF increase their profit(continuos)

I just recognised that the first and the most important factor that EF may increase their profit is.......Increase the WIFI QUALITY!

Why not?.WIFi is one of the facilities that a school must have.For example,before I have a choice between 2 colleges.One in Reading and one EF Oxford.So I asked both of them,do they have WIFI?And the college in Reading they said,they just open it on weekends...not like in EF,WIFI is opened widely and full timed.So that's why I chose EF...but......
Well,Ef tried so well....to create a new assess point in new residences but...without turning on for a whole week!!!!!And from when I came to the school,there is no WIFI in my room!!!!!OMG!!!!.....
How about blogs???How about UCAS????How about tutor2u?????...Without WIFI..I cant come tot hose usefull websites:D........

Please......Please EF...I beg u....can u instal for us a normal WIFI access point...with normal quality...I can't do my daily blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: