About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 15 December 2008

Really nice blog!

I found out one new blog....I think this blog is very interesting....Specially in decorating.This blog is about R&B music,but the main thing is this is just a BLOG...but when u visit it...it's like a WEBSITE!
U can download music,you can listen to R&B easily on it,and u even can chat or send messages online on it!...Really interesting...I think this blog is quite famous and popular!
If anybody interested in this:Here it is!

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

'quite' not 'QUIET'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Lex said...

Done!

Brenda said...

I am Chris's student over Christmas! Come and see my blog!

I am just beginning.

http://brendanomics.blogspot.com/

I study A2 Economics at Hurtwood House but I am doing Unit 4 (Edexcel) now and that has a lot of Business Studies in it!

Let's make contact!

ruobing said...

LEX...you`re so weak that I can`t believe .....trustME you can`t beat me ...this is rule...hahaha

by the way...I don`t want to wear jeans....it`s not comfortable....