About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 29 December 2008

Broken Leg!

Oh my god!Tomorrow I will go to the airport and come back to Oxford!But...yesterday there was a historic football match between Vietnam and Thailand!...And then Vietnam won when there was 3 seconds left and was a champion!Then everybody run out their home to the streets with motorbikes...And then racing like crazy!...And I was on the street too but not for racing,because to meet my frds.I was stuck in the traffic jam,and was so unlucky that I had an accident,and I tore my leg!I need to sew my leg,with more than 20 shots!....Oh...I hope I was unlucky just yesterday,the last days....I hope everything would be okay!...Hope luck to me guys!!!..Thanks!

5 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"...more than 20 shots!" Do you mean stitches?

Have you BROKEN your leg Beavis?

Will we have to move all the classes to the ground floor?

Will you be taking your Economics books to hospital?

Hope it's not too bad....

Mr.Lex said...

yes!I mean stiches!Thanks...I didn't broke it actually...I need to do so many stiches because I teared my leg...and cut off the nerve inside...So they need to connect and sewed it back!...I hope I would be okay!
Thanks again!I will do my exam in the hospital maybe...Kekekekeke....!!!

Becca. said...

Ye take care.

Mary said...

I have already told you that you are an idiot! >_<

does this mean that you are not going to бухать.. er.. I mean celebrate my and Elvi's arrival on 2nd?

Mr.Lex said...

Thanks to everybody!!!...Yes...Maybe Mary...But I will try my best!