About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Sunday 14 December 2008

Starting again....

Mr.Chris...From now on...I will start again for my revision....But I recognised that so many things mixed up together???And I don't know how to start....I decided to start from reading notes that I have written and then read Eco and Busi books.After that learn glossaries and then...when I finish it....Go to websites and do more exercises....Do u have any suggestions for me???Is it okay???Thanks...^^

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

This is what you do:

a. make sure you listen to two Business Studies podcasts a day and two Economics. Think of it like medicine. It will improve your basic knowledge and also your English. With the bized podcasts there are articles too so you can follow them and do the questions.

b. With the Ec/Business syllabuses in front of you divide the syllabus into say, 10 sections and revise one section a day. This you do by checking you fully understand the vocabulary and, in the case of economics, read and read again the chapters referring to the topic. This is in the textbooks and the electronic textbook. With the business studies just look in the manual I provided.

c. Either draw or check your mind maps on each topic when you have finished it.

d. Check the blogs written by others and comment - in good English - where sensible

e. Create mocks to give you practice about thinking about the topic. Send the mocks to others asking them to do them and then check the answers against the marking guidelines you have done. You should also do the mocks they send you.

f. Write in your blog what you have done.

g. This should be about 3 hours a day.

h. If you do that you'll get the grade A...hopefully

I have told you all this before!

Mr.Lex said...

Thank you...I will....!

chris sivewright said...

when?

Mr.Lex said...

Done most of them!