About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Sunday 14 December 2008

Revision..ohhh....again!....!

Need more help...So hard to study here....Friends are coming, guests are coming,all people are coming...and no study!!!!.....
So finally i had time to revise more....
Today I have listened to a podcast or I don know is it a podcast or not ...in BBC news about recession and the way to solve it.I read books and comics in English and i have found out that watching movies and reading books in ENGLISH is much more interesting than the translated mode.
So that's all....for yesterday.....

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

WRITING English is good too eg writing Business and Economics mocks. Remember too that I sent round a Business Studies mock plus many emails with attachments.

Mr.Lex said...

I have a question..u sent to us an e-mail about efficiency...Do we need to learn from it a lot for our exam???

chris sivewright said...

It is for you to prctice and practice. A lot of it is market failure - which is very improtant for the exam!