About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 9 March 2009

Accomodation!!!! =.=

Yes....As many people ask and want to know about what does accomodation looks like in OXford I would like to show you my room in EF's residence which is..quite different from other accomodation places...I like it....= =
Yapeee my nice room!....
And ye,my roommate left for 3 days for travelling so I had such a good,quite and enjoyful time....until he came back:

Here are the pics,when I'm alone at home...and it's absolutely tidy..and clean...

Here's the place...where I'm studying until midnight to get grades A and also to get to the good universities.And this is the table .....for 2 persons...= =:

And this is the view of my room.I'm not standing in the middle of the room...I have just came in...and took photos.So this is the whole view of my room (and I have to put on my camera higher....to take the whole view...= =)
After that a picture of my and my roommate's bed....p.s:mine is down one!Here's my wardrobe...with 5 cases...and 2 people...So it's 2 and a half for each ye???....fair enough....= =Here's my closet to put my clothes in and also for 2 people...and I don't know how to share it:


Oh...and it was so peaceful..until me roommate came back....just half an hour and it's becoming like this....
Here is the place where...we put out shoes...right on the floor...and..oh...there are 3 pairs of shoes...and my roommate's one shoe...where's another???

Ah ye I forgot....his shoes can fly.....= =
And here's my kinda nice roommate....Cute ye?..........= =....he forgot to shut down his laptop before going to sleep!

Yes...and this is my lovely room gays.....Now I'm going to update my and Papalonis website.....If anyone wants to come to visit our website..here!

No comments: