About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 16 March 2009

....Keeeeeeeep going man!!!!

Alrite....Exam results are bad...so what!!!It's not the end of the world ye???...U see,that guy...I forgot his name who's form Dragon's Den.He failed A-levels...and now...he's a millionare...which is my future..=)))
YEp yep...From now on!!!!STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY AND STUDY BITC*!U always have to keep this phrase in your brain!It's one kind of motivation too...Lexy Sexy's motivation(response student's performances):
SESTSS(Study->Eat->Study-Toilet-Study-Sleep)
As I'm borrowing a laptop cos my laptop is broken and it is fixed!This will be my post today!
And I'm going to do handwriting work...
JUST FORGET THIS ****ING EXAM RESULTS AND DO WHATEVER U WANT!(I mean keep studying...=)

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

see comment:

http://shuimengqiu.blogspot.com/

Plenty of unemployed people didn't study too