About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Herlzberg motivation....=)))...Actual experience!

Well according to the Herlzberg motivation,it said that prasing motivates!But actually I don't think so because I have some provements to prove it's not everytime "praising" motivates.This what happened:

Today me and MR.Chris played 2 table tennis matches.Ye as again it was fun.!And my shots and smashes were accurate,strong,powerful and dangerous...hahahaha...(just jking)=)))....And then Mr.Chris praise me by clapping his hands and so on.And then I won the first game.According to the HErzberg motivation,by praising me I have to be better by...winning the next game faster or with more smashes.But I didn't....
well I thought :" Oh MR.Chris praising me.....and why he's so aggressive and looks so angry...(even though he was smiling...= =)....So maybe I have to lose this game and then praise him back...Otherwise I will get U in the next month in Business Studies"....And then I played worse...
So that I lost the next game....U see...SO praising is not always motivates people...It depends also on..how people motivate????...KEkekekekeke....
So remember when people are motivating by praising...but actually...in their minds....they have something evil!!!!...hahahahahahaha!

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

You played well to beat me.

It was a good game.

I am always serious when I praise people. I always mean it.

I praised you for winning - but that doesn't mean I was pleased!

Mr.Lex said...

Hahahahaha...Ye ye I can feel it ...that u were not pleased.....lol