About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 5 January 2009

And so we return...!

Today is the first day of the second term!It was usefull and of course all of us were doing revision!
In Math class I have learnt ONE!!! more thing...and many small questions in business studies...

After classes...I decided to remove my stiches because it's time already.I came to J.R Hospital and then they told me that I need to come back to EF School and ask in EF RECEPTION!!!!????I thought I would remove it in Ef Reception...SHOCKED!
I came back and ask in the reception,and Ms....I forgot her name...she called someone and she told me to come there,and made an appointment!....
But....the woman on the phone..she asked me...Did I register something something...before???I said NO because I haven't seen the doctor in UK before...And she said...I need to come there...where I remove my stiches...register...made an appointment and then come back to school...wait when the appointment would be....and come there again!...I was like..."What the Fruit!"..I can't walk and I need to take a taxi everytime...And I can't imagine how it would cost if moving there and back all the time!
Then...tomorrow in the morning...I have to come there and register...And they're not sure that could they make an appointment tomorrow or not!...Today is time to remove my stiches...And I don't know...is there any problems if I remove it late or not???Does anyone know???
Anyway...tomorrow I have to go to that hospital and finish this problem with my leg,I'm really worried about my leg!...
But...why in England,Hospital is sooooooo complicated???...Just...do it...and patents will pay!
In my country,if someone has a problem...u can go to any hospital...they solve it for u,and u pay!..That's all...Even you're foreigner!...Oh...I hope tomorrow I could remove my stiches!!!..Please please please....

No comments: