About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 18 November 2008

I'm NOT Feeling Lucky...Google trick!

As we know....on Google's webpage there's a search button called "I'm feeling lucky".What is it....

The "I'm Feeling Lucky" button takes you directly to the first web page Google returned for your query. You will not see the other search results at all. An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means you spend less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them.

For example, to find the homepage for Stanford University, simply enter Stanford into the search field and click on the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Google takes you directly to "www.stanford.edu", the official homepage of Stanford University.

So the new idea is there will be appeared a new search button..which is called:I'm NOT feeling lucky" that would automatically take users to a random webpage that would NOT be the topmost return for their query. This option would complement the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button, giving the search process a creative twist.
This idea is really creative.The main pages of the topic that searchers want to know is very popular,and maybe they don't want to search it.And this service becoming older and useless. So why not create an "I'm not feeling lucky button"...for people to randomise it.....!!!!This will increase Google's revenue!

No comments: