About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 25 November 2008

My god........Annoying Fire alarm....!!!!!

I have just came back to Mary's room.Me and Mary were doing Economics "super" homework....And then suddenly,fire alarm rang!!!The special thing was...it alarmed at 1 o'clock at night....Kooooooooool......Everybody with sleeping faces came out of the school and again.....at midnight......met each other.....looked at each others' faces.....Kekekekeke......(Mary was holding a comb when she was outside....Kekekeke......Because when the alarm rang...she was combing her hair...Kekekeke.....)

Very very very........Important thing.....was....It rang just 5 minutes and stopped.And then people decided to go back to their rooms....BUT it rang again...and...some people were shouting...sleepy people were talking with sleepy faces...But we......ECONOMICS Chris's students....were laughing....Kekekeke......FUNNY...^^

But I have headache now........Cause of that alarm was soo.......F***ing annoying.......
I have met my fat roommate outside....(who I meet everyday).....My friends....who were sleeping.....ANd now.....continue working.....
Kekekekekekekeke.......

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Economics students see again why it's good to work long hours.

Mr.Lex said...

Ye.......Proved....Kekekekekeke....=.=