About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Thursday 13 November 2008

Thanks to my Russian and Kazax friends......!

I have just opened my blog!!!And I saw my new post....And someone played jokes on me,he/or she wrote that I'm stupid......Yep....I wasn't angry....And I wasn't dissapointed....First of all,cause I don think that I'm smart or genious....And sometimes....I think that I stayed behind my classmates,and sometimes it makes me really worry about that...And of course it makes me sad too....But anyway...thanks to that guy that wrote on my blog that I'm stupid...Cause of that....I received really nice comments from BiBi and MAry....It makes me so happy....And they helped to recognise one important thing....not to give up!Sometimes I thought that I was stupid...But they don't think so...and they said that nobody could born as they want....we must try our best to get things that we want....Thanks to Mary and Bibi a lot....It's will be my experiences and really useful advices for my life......And thanks to that....piece of S...IT...Kekekeke....that wrote foolish things on my blog...cause he helped me to receive that comments from my friends........
And the second reason that why I wasn't angry...cause...sometimes....I do it too.....But then I sign on it...So that my friends can know that It was me...But this guy....he or she didn't...But I know it's my friend.....Kekekeke....Anyway.....Thank you my friends....Mary and Bibi...and others too!!!!

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Lex

why haven't you done your Business Studies or Economics homework?

http://efbusinesseconomics.blogspot.com/2008/11/homework-for-everyone-business-studies.html

Mr.Lex said...

Oh...I'm doing it....!!!!BEcause of I'm toobusy with my laundry..so many people....!!!!

Bibinur Aldibayeva said...

Ю ар алвэйс велком!!!=)) ты не тупой=)

Mr.Lex said...

Kekekekeke.....Hix hix....T_T