About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Thursday 6 November 2008

LOOK LOOK LOOK GUYS!!!!

Look what I found.....Accidentally......I have just found one amazing popping dancer...he's awesome like SALAH too...(But SALAH is the best)......And the important thing......He looks like AN ENGLISH TEACHER MR.CHRIS so so so so much......Maybe our English teacher was a popping dancer.....Who knows........Kekekekekeke.......(Leave comments if u agree....I'm sure u will agree....So anyway u must leave comments here......Kekekeke....)

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

I have just shown this to Mr Chris....I am not sure your life will be safe tomorrow

:-)

Mr.Lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

ahahaha)))

Mr.Lex said...

Kekekekekeke......No seriously.....I watch popping dance everyday...And I was so surprised......I'll ask Mr.Chris to teach me.....not English...how to dance....Kekekekeke.....