About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Business exam!

Finally,we've finished a business exam,which was full of nervous feelings...I hope I will get a high grade in it!!!!

ME, and 2 long were staying in Ken's room.We were discussing about the business exam,and suddenly I read news about....GHOST...Then I don't know why,it became our main topic to consider....We were telling to each other about real scary stories...And now,I'm so scared,even going anywhere near,I still feel so scared and strange...Even Long,he took a taxi to his home,not by bus as usual....Kekekekekeke......
But the news in the website was really really scary,and it was REAL!!!!....
.....:(

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

No blog - too busy making babies?

Make sure you come to classes in the morning - I am running a special revision session

Mr.Lex said...

Hahahahahahahaha.....Ye sure...!!!...Kekekekeke....