About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Thursday 15 January 2009

Found out!

I have just found out one website,my friend from London sent it to me!
There are many revision courses,GCSE and A-Levels even during holidays!
It's here.
But I don't know how is that school,is it good???And is it one campus of Oxford College because the school's name is:OXFORD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
Mr.Chris,do u know anything about this school???If yes,comment me please!...Thank you!
I planned to do revision course on Easter.....=(....

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.Lex said...

....What do u mean I will not to go there ever???,...Means its a really bad school right!??
And these sites are about ur school...Kekekekeke....Nice,I want to talk about the revision on Easter,my friend wants also!

chris sivewright said...

I will talk to you tomorrow afternoon. Make sure you come to registration.

I do not have a school - I am a full-time employee at EF...

Mr.Lex said...

Oh...sorry about that...I thought we were not supposed to go to registration....Ok...I will talk with u later then...Thank you!
And ye..I forgot,u're a full time worker at EF.....=)