About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Thursday 22 January 2009

The personal Inflation calculator!!!

Ok...As in the homework said in Mr.Chris's Blog,because the WIFI in EF is so slow so me,Mr.Lex and Mr.Long just do together about Personal Inflation Calculator....And this is the result that we finished.But the main problem is,we couldn't click on the "Table" and the "Graph".When we click on it...It's immediately changes to general form...And we had to try and do it again and again.
So this one is the result:
  • The role in the LOW income...(like US...~ ~):




  • And......."LOW".. Income.....such as.....MR.CHRIS :-)

[NOTICE: mention about the TAX box :-) ]

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

You're a good student, Lex. I hope your good efforts influence Mr Long so he doesn't spend hours playing POOL!

Mr.Lex said...

Ye...I hope so...Thanks....:)

chris sivewright said...

My income is off this scale

:-)

DO THE INTERNET COURSE-you have time...

Mr.Lex said...

Are u paying tax???....Kekekekekke....YE...I have time...but....I don't have enough money..and an idea what to charge there???...SO..I need an advice maybe...=)