About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Who else gained from the recession???

I don't know much but I have 2 ideas and even I have changed the Economics class...I will still have comments.So..who else gained from recession???:
  • The stock market is a leading indicator, so yeah, it often rises before a recession ends, and falls before a recession starts.

  • Supermarkets and shops selling inferior goods.As the recession leads to fall in demand of consumers,so people likely to go to the supermarkets,buy cheaper food and do it themselves than hanging out to eat in the restaurants.So as inferior goods shops,their interest to expensive and famous branded products has been falling.So the demand for inferior goods increased.
That's all!^^

No comments: