About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 26 January 2009

Happy New Year...for all people especially for Chinese and VIETNAMESE people!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.....And here are some quotes for New Year 2009!:
Hahahahaha...:X

-Happy new year, I wish you: busy in work, funny in life, lucky in game, CRAZY n MAD in love, STRONGLY in bed, money in pocket, never sad, always fun... buy a gun, rob the bank, take a plane, fly to me and... GIVE me money

- Wishing a new year of happiness, 12 months of fun, 52 weeks of gladness, 365 days of success, 8760 hours of good health and 525600 minutes of good luck!



- Make a heart that never breaks.
Make a smile that never fails.
Make a touch that never pains.
Make a friendship that never ends.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

- Health makes all things possible.
Wealth makes all things work.
Love makes all things beautifull.
Wish you have all the three.
Happy new year!!!


- Today 3 people ask me about you. I gave them your details and contact. They’ll be finding you soon. Their names are Happiness, Wealth and Love. Cheers - Happy New Year.

- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 ♥ "When youre lonely, I wish you Love! When you’re down, I wish you Joy! When youre troubled, I wish you Peace! When things seem empty, I wish you Hope! Have a Happy New Year!"

Have lots of fun in study,keep trying hard guys....And also....=)))



I will be back soon on useful entries of education in the next post...=))

1 comment:

Mr.Lex said...

Ye,.....Thanks.....but....What does it mean?? ~ ~