About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Monday 12 January 2009

A Business Idea...!(^_^)


Today,I don't know what to write about but still,I want to fill my blog with daily entries!=)

I want to talk about a business idea that I had thought of on my Christmas vacation,in my country,Vietnam!!!!My business idea is...IMPORT LUXURIOUS PERFUME TO MY COUNTRY..(actually,to my friends.....but I wrote "to my country" to sound more...professional!...Kekekekeke...)

I have just recognised that perfume in my country is so expensive...When I went to the shop centre,the cheapest perfume was 60$....which could be an expensive here in UK.Why???Because import perfume to Vietnam,which is developing country is expensive,so retailers have to charge a high price to get profit.Even that,the demand for perfume is still high...because it's a veblen good!Higher price,higher demand....^^

And I found out that there are many perfumes here in UK,that Vietnam doesn't import.And many of them are famous which are my friends favourites.I have asked most of my friends,that I will sell to them that rare perfume brand such as Hugo Boss for guys and Tommy girl...for girls....(just an example) with the price which is cheaper than the general price in Vietnam.They agreed,and soon,I will sell to 5 of my friends from here.And of course,its an opportunity for them too,because first,it's cheaper than the price in Vietnam.Second,it's rare in my country.And the third reason,is it was bought in ENGLAND...which is fame!!!...

About the cost to import to my friends I don't have to care.Because,I have an uncle...who's moving regularly from UK to Vietnam for his business.So I can ask for his help....just to carry some bottles of perfume to give to my friends.Of course he will agree,so I don't have to come to the post office and pay for the service.

About the profit:...I have calculated,and the lowest profit for one bottle of perfume will be....18 pounds...which is not very low...But it's the lowest profit that I will get.so after that.I hope my friends' friends will be interest too....So I will be their seller from the UK....I will get nearly 100 pounds soon....just to sell perfume.

But anyway,I think it's still just selling for my friends..not a serious business,so I will not develop this idea if it will go worse.....^^

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

http://www.vietnambusinessdirectory.com/buying-leads/packaging-printing-paper/buy-perfume.html

Mr.Lex said...

Ohhh kool!!!.....But this is a service...I sell much cheaper...^^^

chris sivewright said...

Lex

seriously

you should enrol on this:

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1033/onlineprofitscom/

http://www.onlineprofits.com/

good for you, your bank account, UCAS etc

Mr.Lex said...

Oh...Nice websites..But the problem is the cost is high...And this business related to internet,which means I must have a perfect WIFI,which is impossible in EF...
But maybe I'll try,thank u!