About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Friendly,Nice and...Hardworking...maybe???...(^_^)...Kekekekeke...

Thursday 22 January 2009

I forgot one thing....

Tomorrow I won't learn economics in your group.Ian told me my new schedule will be used from tomorrow....SO tomorrow...I won't have any Economics with you and your group....
It's a pity but I have no choices....Goodbye my old Economics class....And congratulations to Long....who's the only non-russian speaker there.......So...full of russians....and one small vietnamese part.....KEkekekekekekee......!

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

you will still do all the homework, though, in your blog because it's useful for Business Studies.

:-)

Hai Long said...

nope there are 2 non-russian speakers hehe

chris sivewright said...

Mr Long

No, one non-Russian speaker. Anyway we miss the one person who was not from any country - not even from this planet!

Mr.Lex said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....I will miss this economics class....And anyway...BE strong long....Hahahahahaha....